Wednesday 30 March 2016

Good bye, thanks and Star Trek

I started this weekly blog on 1st April 2015, my first day of redundancy, and this is my 53rd post. There are a few unusual things about this:

  1. I've never managed to keep anything else going for a year, in fact most of my New Years resolutions end on the 2nd of January.
  2. I always thought that there were 52 weeks in a year but this year seems to have 53. I know that it's a leap year but sure!y that means there's an extra day not an extra week.
  3. Although the blog is still called Worklesswendy I have been in work for many months now, in fact I am in my third job. It's been a year full of change but sometimes change brings with it new opportunities.
I've enjoyed learning about blogging and writing this blog but I think that it has run its course now and come to its end. I thank you all for reading it and for letting me share my experiences and thoughts with you. I hope to write more in the future but am unsure what form that writing will take as yet.

So thanks again for reading, take care and in the words of that great philosopher Mr Spock,

"Live long and prosper".

Did I mention that I was a trekkie? No? Well that's a tale for another day. Good bye for now.

4 comments:

Worklesswendy said...

Thanks Ray, it seems like the right time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, this is one of your Northern cousins here ( name begins with C). I've really enjoyed reading your blog, it always felt like a good catch up, finding out bits about you that I didn't know, sorry to see it finish. Hopefully see you soon x

Worklesswendy said...

Thanks C, I'm glad that you enjoyed the blog, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Elisha Searl said...

Aw Wendy I am sad to see you leave! xx